- Prop: 20, Yes: Extend redistricting reform to Congress
- Prop. 21, No: Pay for parks, but not with car taxes
- Prop. 22, No: Defends the indefensible
- Prop. 23, Yes: Save economy from further chill
- Prop. 24, No: Guaranteed job killer
- Prop. 25, No: A state with no limits
- Prop. 25: Brown a repeat offender on ballot language
- Prop. 26, Yes : Calling fees what they are: taxes
- Prop. 27, No: Prop. 27 would strangle redistricting reform in the cradle
While there are issues with Prop 19 to legalize marijuana, I am voting Yes.
1) it should be as difficult to get as is alcohol for children, and
2) alcohol is not distributed and controlled by drug lords or armed gangs as is marijuana because alcohol is legal and regulated. Marijuana should be too.
Click here to read more.